Most Helpful Customer Reviews
71 of 71 people found the following review helpful
Colour Name:Blue Terrance
I bought a Trunki for my 3 1/2 year old son for a family holiday to
the USA. We flew on 3 planes and subsequently had to negotiate 2 large
airports. He will not sit in a pram so I thought this may be a good
alternative. My son had a blast on his trunki. He enjoyed either being
pulled or propelling himself along. We never had to wonder where he
was (he has a tendency to wander)as he was always sitting right there,
even in the long immigration queues. It carried enough junk, I mean
treasures, to keep him entertained during all the waiting around. I
would recommend it to everyone. One word of caution, however, is don't
allow your older children (including Dads) to pull it too fast in a
rally car type fashion as it will topple over. If pulled responsibly it
will stay upright. Once again, it was a great purchase. If you are
undecided I say buy it, you will not regret it.
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
75 of 77 people found the following review helpful
Colour Name:The Gruffalo
Our eldest (aged 6) was absolutely thrilled with this. It is sturdy,
and comes with a guarantee that they will do all they can to replace any
parts that ever go wrong, making a great environmental commitment.
Even packed full it was well under the 10kgs hand luggage allowance and
drew envious glances from kids (and some adults!) everywhere we went.
The best bit was that the kids wanted to carry it themselves - result!
Even at home we have been using it to store toys - the kids still enjoy
riding on it and all in all was well worth the money.
Was this review helpful to you?
22 of 24 people found the following review helpful
Colour Name:Blue Terrance
This travelcase is an attention grabber.
My untamed two and a half year old was soooo pre-occupied with this suitcase that she willingly towed/ rode or followed it through customs.
It has enough space to carry enough nappies for her and baby brother,in addition to a spare change of clothing for both of them, baby bottles,wipes,rubber duckies, change mat..I must have packed trunkie to capacity...
her crayons and drawing book and even small blanket for use on a ten hour flight.
she love trunkie so much that we cant put him away after our trip.
The strap is long enough to attach and tow behind the push chair. I love this !!!!!
Onboard, I was able to grab trunkie and my toddler and make a B-line for the toilet after she made a particularly testing mess of herself. The inner straps kept the things in place while I struggled to change her in a very confined space. I bought the blue ride on ...and It closed perfectly well. I didnt feel the need to use the key /lock as it closed securely enough.I fitted into the cabin compartment without any hassle.
this is now a MUST HAVE when I am travelling with my kids.
i may even have to buy a second one for my baby.
I quite like everthing about it, especially its versality...I was able to swing the strap onto my shoulder and carry it when we needed to move very quickly
I would recommend this to people travelling with toddlers.
My untamed two and a half year old was soooo pre-occupied with this suitcase that she willingly towed/ rode or followed it through customs.
It has enough space to carry enough nappies for her and baby brother,in addition to a spare change of clothing for both of them, baby bottles,wipes,rubber duckies, change mat..I must have packed trunkie to capacity...
her crayons and drawing book and even small blanket for use on a ten hour flight.
she love trunkie so much that we cant put him away after our trip.
The strap is long enough to attach and tow behind the push chair. I love this !!!!!
Onboard, I was able to grab trunkie and my toddler and make a B-line for the toilet after she made a particularly testing mess of herself. The inner straps kept the things in place while I struggled to change her in a very confined space. I bought the blue ride on ...and It closed perfectly well. I didnt feel the need to use the key /lock as it closed securely enough.I fitted into the cabin compartment without any hassle.
this is now a MUST HAVE when I am travelling with my kids.
i may even have to buy a second one for my baby.
I quite like everthing about it, especially its versality...I was able to swing the strap onto my shoulder and carry it when we needed to move very quickly
I would recommend this to people travelling with toddlers.
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
By Mabsobaby
Colour Name:The Gruffalo
No point reiterating the other 70 odd 5 star comments. My only concern
was the Ryanair cabin space as the Trunki width is 21cm, and Ryanair
state 20cm max. It went through no probs! PS - Got mine for £30 in
Sainsbury's (I'm just sayin!!)
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Colour Name:The Gruffalo
Purchased on-line before Christmas and item was delivered within a
short time even though the weather was bad. My grand-daughter loves this
suitcase and cannot wait to use it. at present it is being used to ride
on indoors.
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
11 of 12 people found the following review helpful
By Peter Moore
Colour Name:The Gruffalo
I thought long and hard before buying the Trunki "Gruffalo" for my
three year old grandson Charlie.I had like thousands of others no doubt
followed the Trunki idea from the Dragon's Den to seeing it advertised
on various websites. After reading a few of the reviews and ending my
exhausting search for the best price i took the plunge and bought of
Amazon as it was the cheapest overall and i knew from past purchases
delivery was free.After a few days the Trunki arrived in its well packed
dedicated cardboard box which was very robust and the emerging
"Gruffalo" was a sight to behold.The most user friendly suitcase ever
for a young child with secret quirky fittings, strong locks and overall
top quality materials used in this super strong case. Sticker set also
enclosed to personalise your Trunki which i thought was a nice touch.
Nothing to build or do just straight from the box and into service which
i think will be long. This is not only a case for travel as my Grandson
has not put it down since it arrived and keeps all his toys etc in it
when travelling between Grandparents for sleepovers etc.
His eyes light up when it popped out of the box as he shouted "It's a Gruffalo Grandad" which alone made this one of the best purchases by far this year. Thank you Trunki and Amazon for a job well done and to all you thinkers out there who are worried this is not really for them, THINK AGAIN AND BUY you will be delighted with your purchase.
His eyes light up when it popped out of the box as he shouted "It's a Gruffalo Grandad" which alone made this one of the best purchases by far this year. Thank you Trunki and Amazon for a job well done and to all you thinkers out there who are worried this is not really for them, THINK AGAIN AND BUY you will be delighted with your purchase.
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
18 of 20 people found the following review helpful
By Sarahgreen89
Colour Name:The Gruffalo
I bought this for my 3 year old son. Thought it looked great but when I
examined it I thought it was a bit tatty. Edges did not line up that
well when I closed it and plastic seemed very cheap also there was chip
out of front of it which I was upset about. I decided to keep it as we
were going away and my son thought it was great. He loved pulling it
along and was great for him to sit on during airport queues, plenty of
room for all his bits and pieces inside and easy to push, pull or carry.
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
18 of 20 people found the following review helpful
By SH
Colour Name:Bernard the Bee
I often travel with my two children and this suitcase is a really good
investment. When we prepare our luggage, my child is very proud of
preparing his own suitcase. I normally travel with my baby in a baby
carrier and my other child would walk. Since we bought the Trunki
suitcase, my child doesn't ask me to carry him anymore when he is tired
or if you have to hurry. My child loves it and everywhere we go, people
think it's a great idea. For me, it's simply great!
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
10 of 11 people found the following review helpful
Colour Name:Bernard the Bee
Whilst we have been happy with a Trunki we bought in the past for our
son, we have had to return 2 of these Trunki's for the same fault.
Basically, the two sides don't close together completely at the corners so there are spaces between the two lids. As it has happened on 2 different ones I can only assume it's a design fault of this 'limited edition' Trunki...
Basically, the two sides don't close together completely at the corners so there are spaces between the two lids. As it has happened on 2 different ones I can only assume it's a design fault of this 'limited edition' Trunki...
Comment
|
Was this review helpful to you?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars
I love it :)
it is very nice real suitcase wich was made specially for kids. my kid
like it so much. Now we have to go to some traine trip :)
Published 4 hours ago by Artem
4.0 out of 5 stars
trunki bertie bee
as described, and will stand up to some travel home and away. grand
child loved it and will get use out of it for a few years yet
Published 15 hours ago by M E BAMBER
5.0 out of 5 stars
Trunki suitcase
Got this for my grandson who is 4, he loved it and packed it for his
holidays himself, very robust, holds more than I thought it would, he
loved riding it and goes through as hand... Read more
Published 1 day ago by MRS V L CAKEBREAD
5.0 out of 5 stars
ace!
bought this last week for our 2-year old son and the upcming holiday season.
No comments:
Post a Comment